Mother's Day Out
“Guided by God’s word, we will show His love in all things we do here at Messiah Lutheran Church Mother’s Day Out. We will provide love, care, and support for all of our children regardless of race or religion. We will strive to meet each child’s physical, emotional, and social needs in a prompt and professional manner.”
Messiah’s Mother’s Day Out program is offered year round on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Children from 6 weeks of age through pre-k are eligible for care.
- Children can be enrolled for one, two or three days weekly.
- You are expected to pay for each day your child is enrolled even if they do not attend, we do NOT offer sick credits.
- Each child must bring his/her own lunch.
- Messiah Lutheran Preschool and Pre-K students may attend during the half days that they are not in school.
- Daily fees are $19 per day or $9.50 per half day (only for children attending Messiah’s Preschool or Pre-K).
- Enrollment fees are charged at the beginning of the Summer session and Fall session (or when your child begins our MDO program).
- Summer session enrollment fee is $15 if your child attends 1 day a week, $20 for two days and $25 for three days.
- Fall session enrollment fee is $20 if your child attends 1 day a week, $30 for two days and $40 for three days.
- Drop-ins are allowed for a $18 fee if space permits.
- Please email Judy Chandler-MDO Director or call 946-0605 for more information and space availability.